Vehicle remapping checklist
Vehicle Remapping Check List
When booking in your car for remapping please ensure it is in a suitable condition.
- Please make sure a full tank of fuel is in the vehicle that you normally use.
- No major oil or water leaks.
- Engine is in a sound mechanical condition has good oil pressure.
- Please advise if the engine is a new build if it has been run in.
- Please advise a full specification of the engine and installed components.
- Normal service items are in good condition i.e. plugs leads fuel supply injector’s carburettors’ and throttle linkages.
- Tyres transmissions clutches must all be in a suitable condition.
- Where a standalone management system has been installed the system must be functioning and be able to communicate to a P.C.
Please note any faults that prevent us mapping your car can be repaired but at our normal costs. Rectifying these faults are not part of the remapping process when we quote a guideline price we expect the above to be correct and the vehicle to be ready to map. If required we can carry out an assessment before mapping consisting of a full engine diagnostic and rolling road checks at a cost of £150 + vat.